|Simplifying Immigration| is not affiliated with the Canadian Government or any Government Agency.

Sponsor a Relative for Immigration to Canada

Sponsor a Relative for Immigration to Canada

Use Form IMM 1344, Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking, to sponsor a relative's immigration to Canada

About Form IMM 1344

Residents of Canada can sponsor the immigration of their spouses, children and certain other relatives with Form IMM 1344, Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking.

A sponsored relative can then apply for their immigration to Canada using the family-based immigration process.

Who Should Apply?

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18, you can use this form to sponsor certain relatives' immigration to Canada.


You will need to submit supporting documentation that shows a valid relationship between yourself and the immigrating relative. You may also be required to submit additional forms as needed.

Other forms you may need

Goto Top


Immigration Direct helps you complete your immigration application affordably, and conveniently through an easy-to-use immigration software solution. We are not affiliated with Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or any government entity. We do not file your immigration application for you. Instead, we give you all the materials you need to confidently build your own immigration application, and file with IRCC at your own direction.

To deliver to you the best experience possible, our site uses cookies. By continuing to use our website without changing your settings, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and our use of cookies. You can find out more about our privacy policy here.Got it