Family Information Form for Temporary Resident Visa,
About Form IMM 5645
Form IMM 5645 is the family information application which is required to be completed by individuals applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, outside Canada.
Who Should Apply
Form IMM 5645, is the family information application which must be completed by each person, 18 years of age or older, applying for a Temporary Resident Visa, a study or work permit, to come to Canada.
Individuals must meet the requirements of the Temporary Resident Visa in order to proceed with Form 5645, Family Information Application.
In order to qualify for a Temporary Resident Visa, individuals must show the officer that they meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that they will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
Individuals must also:
- prove to an immigration officer that they you will depart Canada at the end of their stay;
- prove that they you have enough money to maintain themself and their yourself and your family members in Canada and plan to return home;
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless proper authorization has been given;
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity;
- not be a risk to the security of Canada;
- be ready to provide additional documents requested by the officer to establish your admissibility; and
- be in satisfactory health (A complete possible medical examination may be required).
For more information, visit